POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 24 Apr 2002 15:49:17
Message: <3CC70C13.F5A25290@gmx.de>
I cannot use any metallic vase, because the surrounding doesn't
fit. The background is a mesh, and there is a sky_sphere with
similiar coloring, yet slightly brighter for a better radiosity-effect.

I think I'll go for the dark glass one, because I have already put
a lot of effort on the glass-vase, "just" darkening it would keep
most of the work on the vase useful.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde